The tennis/pickle ball courts are available year-round during daylight hours. A roster of members interested in using the courts will be maintained to control access. To sign up, visit the pool during operating hours and print your name on the sign-in sheet and place a “T” in the last column. Or visit the pool’s website (www.theneusepool.com) and send a message stating you want to be added to the tennis/pickle ball court roster. You will be provided the entry code to the tennis/pickle court’s lock once you have been added to the roster. The entry code will be changed periodically to maintain security. A few rules:
1. The tennis/pickle ball courts are for members and up to 3 guests only.
2. Wear appropriate tennis court shoes only.
3. Restrict activities to tennis and pickle ball.
4. Do not hang on the nets as it will shorten their life.
5. Lock the gate when playing to prevent your need to screen unauthorized use by non-members. Locking requires changing at least 1 digit.
6. Relock the gate when leaving by changing all the numbers on the lock.
7. Limit play to one hour if other members are waiting.
For individuals and families that want to play tennis; however, do not want a full membership including pool privileges, we now offer a Tennis Only Membership. You can download and print a Tennis Only Membership here. If you cannot access this file or need an application by other means, please email email@example.com