1. Personal Risk
All persons using the pool and tennis courts shall do so at their own risk and the Neuse River Parkway Recreation Center, Inc. ("NRPRC") assumes no responsibility for injury or damage arising out of such use, including incidental and consequential damages. Parents are responsible for the care and safety of their children while using the facilities. There are no lifeguards on duty at the pool. No child under 14 years of age shall be left at the pool without direct supervision of an 18 year-old or older Member or Guest.
2. Use of the Facilities
Use and enjoyment of the pool and tennis courts shall be limited to Members and their authorized Guests.
3. Hours of Operation
The hours of pool operation and length of the pool season shall be determined by the NRPRC Board. These will be posted and communicated to all Members prior to the start of the season. No Member or Guest shall use the pool facilities except during the scheduled hours of operation.
4. Safety and General Rules - Below is a list of safety and general rules. You must also adhere to any posted safety rules located at the pool or tennis courts.
- A pool attendant shall be on duty at all times when the pool is open for swimming.
- Food and beverages may be brought into the pool area; however, beverages must be in unbreakable containers. No glass containers of any kind are allowed. Alcohol is not allowed.
- No playing with pool equipment.
- No smoking, vaping or illegal drug use at any facility (pool/tennis courts).
- No bicycles, roller blades, scooters, or skateboards allowed on the pool deck or tennis court area.
- There shall be no running, pushing, pulling, shoving, dunking or horseplay in or around or the pool.
- No sitting on, standing on or diving off other people's shoulders.
- No spitting in the pool or on the pool deck.
- Children must be toilet trained OR must wear a swim diaper.
- Each member and/or guest is responsible for picking up their own trash.
- No food or drinks in the pool.
- Any persons having skin disease, inflammation of the eyes or nose, or communicable disease is prohibited from using the pool.
- Appropriate attire is required in the pool and the pool area. Swimsuits must be worn in the water.
Rules are subject to change. Violations of any rules may result in a loss of pool/tennis privileges. Loss of privileges is at the sole discretion of the Board or Directors.